Dr. Mark Viner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Viner?

October 28th, 2016

The best doctor ive ever had

I saw Dr. Viner off and on for years and i saw many others. He was the best doctor i ever had and today i am 53 and a sophomore getting my bachelors in psychology. I hope to know even a portion of what he knows when i am done. Thank god for him

June 14th, 2016

By far, the best Dr i ever had. A genius.

January 19th, 2016

dr. FLAKE

Dr. Flake sounds good when you watched his videos. I was actually excited to get to see him Granted his office is way out in bum **** Egypt but who cares right! I used my last couple of dollars for gas to get out to his office . I arrive at a warehouse im not kidding not a nice doctors office but a warehouse. I knock on the door and no response im baffeled. I wait for a half hour nothing. I call him only get the answering machine. About ten minutes later he calls and tells me he has to cancel because of a family emergency. The time before that his excuse was that the power at his house went out. Just tell the truth your a flake count be counted on when your patience need him PURE PIECE OF HUMAN WASTE 0 OUT OF 5 STARS

November 18th, 2015

doc Viner is the best

I was very impressed After not seeing dr viner for a little while I thought he would have forgotten who I am. He did remember me. WOW

January 18th, 2013

Extremely knowledgable and thoughtful

Takes a complete health approach to treatment.

June 1st, 2012

Great Doctor!

It's hard to find a Doctor that listens well and actually gets excited to solve your problems...For years other Doctors rotated me on the same medications and I had really bad side effects..Doctor viner said that he thought I cannot tolerated ssri's then found a medication that finally worked for me side effect free! He works hard to help! Not that many Doctors do that.

December 6th, 2011

BEST DOC ANYWHERE!

DR. VINER IS THE VERY BEST AND I HAVE APPRECIATED HIM SO MUCH OVER THE YEARS.

August 22nd, 2011

Rene Massengale

Dr. Viner is the GREATEST DR. in his FIELD!! I know I have personally been a patient of his. I also know he only does in patient care!! I miss this man as my primary mental health physician!! I wish I could have him again!!!

July 9th, 2010

Thank you, Dr. Viner

I am so grateful for your care, compassion and level of understanding with respect to my daughter's needs. You because interested in her because her friend, a young lady that is friends with your son, expressed strong concern. Emma, i feel, has been on the edge and misdiagnosed, and her meds made her even worse off. I feel confident, after or chat, and hte countless references that have spoken so hight of you in the psychiatric community. that we have reached the place we need to be for help. Thank you!!!

March 21st, 2010

Best Psychiatrist Ever

I have been to several psychiatrists and they could not piece together what was wrong with me nor gave me proper treatment. I went to Dr. Mark Viner and he found the diagnosis with ease. This man is an Einstein with all types of medication. He knows internal medicine and psychiatry which is an advantage to most psychiatrists. The most brilliant and caring psychiatrist I have ever dealt with. Because of the treatment he has prescribed for me I have had a better life. Well worth going to see!

May 23rd, 2009

I am Rene` Massengale

I was a patient of Dr. Viner's - He was the one who pieced together my testosterone imbalance. I had lived all my life with the problem. No one and I do mean no one had ever put it together. Dr. Viner is a genius. I just wish I could have stayed his patient. He makes it a point to understand your sence of right and wrong. Most Dr.'s any more just don't bother. Dr. Viner is a Dr. to see as a last resort. As he sees no one outside the hospital.

June 12th, 2016