Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Extremely knowledgable and thoughtful  |  show details
by Franc on Jan 18th, 2013

Takes a complete health approach to treatment.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

It's hard to find a Doctor that listens well and actually gets excited to solve your problems...For years other Doctors rotated me on the same medications and I had really bad side effects..Doctor viner said that he thought I cannot tolerated ssri's then found a medication that finally worked for me side effect free! He works hard to help! Not that many Doctors do that.

|  BEST DOC ANYWHERE!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

DR. VINER IS THE VERY BEST AND I HAVE APPRECIATED HIM SO MUCH OVER THE YEARS.

|  Rene Massengale  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Viner is the GREATEST DR. in his FIELD!! I know I have personally been a patient of his. I also know he only does in patient care!! I miss this man as my primary mental health physician!! I wish I could have him again!!!

|  Thank you, Dr. Viner  |  show details
by Alexandra Musser on Jul 9th, 2010

I am so grateful for your care, compassion and level of understanding with respect to my daughter's needs. You because interested in her because her friend, a young lady that is friends with your son, expressed strong concern. Emma, i feel, has been on the edge and misdiagnosed, and her meds made her even worse off. I feel confident, after or chat, and hte countless references that have spoken so hight of you in the psychiatric community. that we have reached the place we need to be for help. Thank you!!!

|  Best Psychiatrist Ever  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2010

I have been to several psychiatrists and they could not piece together what was wrong with me nor gave me proper treatment. I went to Dr. Mark Viner and he found the diagnosis with ease. This man is an Einstein with all types of medication. He knows internal medicine and psychiatry which is an advantage to most psychiatrists. The most brilliant and caring psychiatrist I have ever dealt with. Because of the treatment he has prescribed for me I have had a better life. Well worth going to see!

|  I am Rene` Massengale  |  show details
May 23rd, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Viner's - He was the one who pieced together my testosterone imbalance. I had lived all my life with the problem. No one and I do mean no one had ever put it together. Dr. Viner is a genius. I just wish I could have stayed his patient. He makes it a point to understand your sence of right and wrong. Most Dr.'s any more just don't bother. Dr. Viner is a Dr. to see as a last resort. As he sees no one outside the hospital.