Overall Review

3.8

June 28th, 2016
Oustanding Surgeon, with superb bed side manner!!
Dr. Visk has a great bed-side manner, and he is most definitely a "people's person." His laid back and warm personality makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. Visk did a Knee Arthroscopy on me in 2014 and I was up and walking within 2 weeks...I am now in the need of total knee replacement and he is the only one I will trust to do it.

January 5th, 2015
Disgusting. Destroyed my left hand. Sent me to 2 doctors who were bad- really bad- delayed treatment of my hand for months and months. Sent me to a neurologist who was a quack. All he had to do was follow up properly with me. He should not call himself a doctor. Disgrace and shame on you Visk.

September 15th, 2012
Dr. Visk is an outstanding doctor. He has performed joint replacement on both my knees and he did a great job. Throughout the entire experience he treated me with care and compassion. I would not go to any other doctor for orthopedic needs.

December 14th, 2010
Torn labrum in shoulder resulted in arthroscopic surgery. However, tear was worse than originally diagnosed. Recovery painful, therapy painful but I completed it. Able again to do pushups, pullups etc. Very satisfied with results. I was hopeful that full recovery would not take as long but perhaps that is the impatience of a longterm runner in his 50's. Opinion of Dr would not allow mw to give 4 stars, only as mnuch as 3. I would give 4 stars if possible,