A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vlasak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vlasak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlasak graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vlasak has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Vlasak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Vlasak practice?
- Dr. Mark Vlasak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Vlasak practices Internal Medicine near Collierville, TN.
See Collierville Internists.