A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vogel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vogel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Vogel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Vogel MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Mark Vogel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vogel practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.