A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vollenweider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vollenweider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vollenweider
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vollenweider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vollenweider, MD, MPH is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollenweider graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vollenweider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Arthur Vollenweider MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Vollenweider practice?
- Dr. Mark Vollenweider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vollenweider practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Critical Care Practitioners and Orlando Pulmonologists.