Dr. Mark Vonnegut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Vonnegut?

October 13th, 2015

A Parent's dream!

Dr. Vonnegut and his staff have cared for my kids since 2002. This is like no other Pediatricians' office!! Their thoroughness and expertise, not to mention their 'part of the family' service, are every parent's dream. NEVER have an issue getting in the same day, even Saturdays... Now that the kids are in College, they still go to Dr. V and have so much trust to discuss personal concerns...

July 8th, 2011

Dr. Vonnegut has been our dr since my sons were born, they are now 9 and 12. He is smart and caring and both boys love him.

March 16th, 2011

Dr. Vonnegut is *the* best!

When my son was born, we took him to a doctor at MGH. It was a clinic, and they proceeded to shuttle us from one room to the next, dressing and undressing my baby. The last straw was when I mentioned how big some of the babies in the waiting room were and the doctor replied "Well, some mom's make skim milk and some make cream." Ugh.I'm a doctor snob, so I asked my pcp and other doctors who their kids went to. They all replied "Dr. Mark Vonnegut." He wasn't taking new patients at the time, so I made a pest of myself until they accepted us. During our first visit, we handed my son over to him, and within minutes he had weighed, measured and checked him out. It was like watching this very skilled ballet of hands--it was so quick and so expertly orchestrated, our baby--and we--looked on in amazement. This was no ordinary doctor. This guy was a medical savant! So, he moved from MGH to start his own practice in Quincy. We were on the verge of switching pediatricians because we live north of Boston. Every time we've thought of doing that, we visit Dr. Vonnegut again and are reminded of his wonderfulness. Seriously. My son is going to be a teenager soon. During our last visit, my husband and I were privy to this rare glimpse of the person our child was growing into. We watched as my son had this grown-up conversation with the doctor about some issues he'd been having. My son was sweet, and funny and wise, and completely at ease with this wonderful doctor. I digress. Bottom line,...this guy is terrific.

July 31st, 2010

Dr. Vonnegut saved my sons life. The hospital emergency room had sent him home with a cold - but at the follow up with Dr. V - he realized it was not a cold but a very rare disease with symptoms of a cold. The doctors at Childrens Hospital told me i was very lucky that my pediatrician caught it as so many times it goes undiagnosed and could be fatal. This Doctor is a wonderful, caring and amazing person. I am thrilled we found him.

August 3rd, 2009

Outstanding -- smart, knowledgeable, logical & sensible, plus wonderful in putting our children and myself at ease.

August 30th, 2017