A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vrana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vrana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vrana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrana graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Vrana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vrana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans