Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Shmg - Sparta
2111 12 Mile Rd NW
Sparta, MI 49345
616-391-8470
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

i switched to dr. Armstrong from my previous Dr's office of 8 years and I wished I would have switched 7 years and 11 months ago. He was very patient with me and thorough as well. For all of you older ladies he's easy on the eyes which is just an added bonus for you. Very professional, intelligent, caring and kind and I will recommend him to everyone I know.

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2010

staff very nice DR. Armstrong is very helpful. He really cares!

|  long time patient denied  |  show details
by long time disappointed patient on Mar 6th, 2010

experience was good at first. but as MY health condition worsed over many years he denied me treatment do to the fact in his words ( did not want to deal with me anymore ) he was frusterated visually and verbally.just knows common condutions. did not like phone personal\ nurse they would wait till 5:00 to call me back for appointments. PRIOR AUTHORIZATION was a joke. GOOD LUCK

|  Denied treatment  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2009

Initally saw the doctor on 2 previous occasions as I was accompaning my boyfriend for appointment before his deployment, I was told by the doctor on february 6, that he was accepting new patients and that they gave allergy injections there. Called for an appointment, was told I needed to be accepted by the doctor (that was on monday),mentioned getting allergy shots there again. On thursday called the office and was told another nurse made a mistake by not calling me back. Scheduled an appointment and was told that I could get my shots during my appointment. Got there 1/2 early to fill out necessary paperwork (brought allergy serums), started the initial office visit with the nurse and was told to wait. The office manager came in and said that she had already talked to the doctor and that "they were not accepting any new patients that required getting allergy shots there". She said that the only had 1 r.n. that works part-time, I guess she's the only one qualified to give the shots. I was told that giving allergy shots to patients was "difficult" and "complicated" I told the office manager that I had already informally talked to the doctor and other nurses and that they were aware of my relocating and the need for a doctor/office to give me good basic care and the allergy shots. I was treated terrible!