A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Bonner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Bonner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bonner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Bonner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Mark Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Bonner practices Dermatology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Dermatologists.