Learn more about Dr. Mark Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Wmc Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Winston Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Mark Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Surgeons.