A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Wmc Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Winston Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Mark Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Surgeons.