A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clark is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Clark has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Clark MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Clark practice?
- Dr. Mark Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Internists and Hampton Cardiologists.