Learn more about Dr. Mark Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Clark is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Clark has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Clark MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Clark practice?
- Dr. Mark Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Internists and Hampton Cardiologists.