A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cobb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cobb, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cobb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Cobb MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Mark Cobb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cobb practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, NC.
See Asheville Dermatologists and Asheville Pathologists.