A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cooper, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Cooper practice?
Dr. Mark Cooper practices Family Medicine near Perrysburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Perrysburg Family Physicians.