A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davenport is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Davenport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Davenport has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davenport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Davenport practice?
Dr. Mark Davenport practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists, Turlock Critical Care Practitioners, Turlock General Practitioners, and Turlock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.