A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Davenport is Good. Dr. Davenport has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Davenport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davenport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Davenport practice?
Dr. Mark Davenport practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Davenport, Dr. Markus Davenport, Dr. Marlon Davenport, Dr. Marcelo Davenport, Dr. Marc Davenport, Dr. Marcellus Davenport