A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Emery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Emery has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Emery practice?
Dr. Mark Emery practices Pulmonary Disease near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, VA and Big Stone Gap, VA.
See Kingsport Pulmonologists.