A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Emery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Emery has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Emery MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Emery practice?
- Dr. Mark Emery has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mark Emery practices Pulmonary Disease near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, VA and Big Stone Gap, VA.
See Kingsport Pulmonologists.