A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gordon, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Endoscopy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Palmetto General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Gordon practice?
Dr. Mark Gordon practices Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.