Learn more about Dr. Mark Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gordon, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Endoscopy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Mark Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gordon practices Surgery near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Surgeons.