Learn more about Dr. Mark Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gordon, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Endoscopy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Mark Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gordon practices Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.