Learn more about Dr. Mark Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gray is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Gray practice?
- Dr. Mark Gray has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gray practices Family Medicine near Pequot Lakes, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brainerd, MN and Pillager, MN.
See Pequot Lakes Family Physicians.