A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Grimm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Grimm, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grimm has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wesley Grimm MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Grimm practice?
- Dr. Mark Grimm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Grimm practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.