Dr. Mark Grimm Is this you?

very nice

Posted on October 13th, 2016

He was the doctor for my 3 yr old when she had tubes in her ears. He was very good with her, along with the staff. My daughter loved going there. He was helpful and I didn't feel rushed when I went ther e

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Great bedside manner. Really seemed to care and spent time with me. I recommend him highly.

Cancelled appointment with no notice, staff was rude

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Wife had an appointment. Office called 40 minutes prior to appointment and left a rude message on our machine cancelling the appointment. We'd already paid a babysitter. Then the staff was rude to her when she arrived. I called the office asking what they'd do to make it right, and they were rude to me too, saying there was nothing they would do for me and telling me sarcastically, "Have a nice day." My recommendation: Find someone else.

Posted on November 1st, 2016