A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Hall MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Hall practice?
- Dr. Mark Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Hall practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.