A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Huang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Huang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Huang practice?
Dr. Mark Huang practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.