The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Huang
Dr. Mark Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Chula Vista, CA (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista and Sharp Chula Vista Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Huang has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Mark Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. John Kearney
San Bernardino, CA 0.08 mi45
Dr. John Culhane
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
San Bernardino, CA 0.08 mi14
Dr. Stephen Gregorius
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
San Bernardino, CA 0.11 mi9