Learn more about Dr. Mark Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Huang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Huang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Huang MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Huang practice?
- Dr. Mark Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Huang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Surgeons and Chula Vista Cardiothoracic Surgeons.