A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Huang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Huang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Huang MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Huang practice?
- Dr. Mark Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Huang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Chula Vista Surgeons.