A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Johnson, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Mark Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Johnson practices Family Medicine and Urology near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Powell Primary Care Doctors and Powell Urologists.