A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jones is Excellent. Dr. Jones has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Jones practice?
Dr. Mark Jones practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Jones, Dr. Marcel Jones, Dr. Marcelino Jones, Dr. Marcellus Jones, Dr. Marcelo Jones, Dr. Marco Jones