A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jones, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 15 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wilcox Jones MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Jones practice?
- Dr. Mark Jones has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jones practices Neurological Surgery near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Cass City, MI.
See Midland Surgeons.