A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kline is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kline, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Haemophilus Meningitis
- Mouth Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wendel Kline MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kline practice?
- Dr. Mark Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kline practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.