A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kline, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Haemophilus Meningitis
- Mouth Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kline practice?
Dr. Mark Kline practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.