A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kline is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kline, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Haemophilus Meningitis
- Mouth Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wendel Kline MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kline practice?
- Dr. Mark Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kline practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.