Learn more about Dr. Mark Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kline is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kline, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Haemophilus Meningitis
- Mouth Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wendel Kline MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kline practice?
- Dr. Mark Kline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kline practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.