Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Kline
Dr. Mark Kline, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Kline is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Kline has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Kline has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Mark Kline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Leslie Harris
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jason Shohet
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Gabriella Cardone Richard
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi19