A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Li is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Li, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Li has 22 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Li MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Li practice?
- Dr. Mark Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Li practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists and Hacienda Heights Gastroenterologists.