A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Li is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Li, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Li has 22 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Li MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Li practice?
- Dr. Mark Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Li practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists and Hacienda Heights Gastroenterologists.