A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Mason has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uintah Basin Medical Center
- Dr. Mark Mason practices in The Clinic in both Roosevelt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Mason practice?
Dr. Mark Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roosevelt, UT.
See Roosevelt Orthopedic Surgeons.