Dr. Mark Mcclung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 25th, 2016
New Body after a Mommy Makeover
Love the results of my mommy makeover that DrMcClung did. He was so perfessional and his staff always returned my calls/ answered my questions. A+++ experience would recommend to anyone that needs a little fixing/ relocating. Love my new body.

January 26th, 2016
Dr. McClung and his staff are awesome! I had breast reduction and it was the best decision!

January 18th, 2016
This doc "nose" his art!
Following a nose-destroying accident, I engaged Dr. Mark McClung for reconstruction. Because I often work in front of the camera, appearance was important as restored function. Two surgeries later, and I have a lovely nose that also allows me to breathe again. Through each step, from assessment to the final visit, Dr. McClung, the nurses, and the admin staff were professional, polite, helpful, kind, and caring. I felt like I was in a spa instead of a physician's office. I recommend Dr. McClung often, and will return should I need, or choose future surgery. Only ONE time in many visits did I wait more than 10 minutes.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. McClung took time to answer my questions patiently and thoroughly. In words and actions he helped assure my complete satisfaction. I was impressed by him and his entire staff.

November 9th, 2015
Doe Eyes
Ever have anyone tell you that you have Doe Eyes when you are 65? Well I did and I can give Dr. McClung and his staff the credit. Being a giant baby and fearful of surgery of any kind; I can only tell you he seemed to sense that about me and set down, rolled his chair up next to me and said, "let's just talk about what you are afraid of and what you would like to achieve if you choose to have your a eyelids lifted." Now I felt I was talking to my friend and blurted out everything .. he made certain he answered every question and put me at ease. I know more about eye lifts from that day than most know after reading all the material. Best part of this journey was that I have had more compliments on how great I look and that my eyes look like Doe Eyes. Yep, I am a sucker for compliments and thanks to Dr Mc Clung and his fantastic staff, I am enjoying those compliments almost daily. I know this is suppose to be about the Dr and I hope I have covered that, but you know that the staff must be compassionate, understanding and ready to assist you at any time. Believe me, Dr McClung's staff met all my criteria and take pride in the fact that they were part of this success story.

July 6th, 2015
Dr. McClung and his staff are amazing! I had to have breast reconstruction due to breast cancer and the entire experience went great. I would highly recommend Dr. McClung. His nurses Joyce and Shelly are also amazing!

June 17th, 2015
I needed breast reconstruction due to Brest Cancer and Dr. McClung helped made a difficult situation better. He was kind, passionate and explained the process nicely. His bed side manor helped not only me but also my husband get through the process. I would highly recommend his and his staff's services.

June 7th, 2015
Highly recommend!
I hate that I needed plastic surgery but love that Dr. McClung was my surgeon. I couldn't have asked for a better reconstruction. Thanks to his precise skills and attention to details, my breasts post-mastectomy are better than I could've hoped for. I appreciated his patience in explaining everything and the time he spent with me answering all my questions (& I had a lot!). His entire staff is great, especially Nurse Shelley & the front desk gal who greeted me by name from day 1. Everyone made me feel comfortable during my what was a very difficult time in my life. Together, we beat cancer -- and came out looking fabulous in the end. Thanks for making me whole again, Dr. McClung!

May 18th, 2015
Very pleased with my outcome for breast reconstruction.

March 3rd, 2015
Great job
would recommend Dr. McClung Loved his Surgical Nurse Amy

January 10th, 2012
Wonderful experience!
Would recommend Dr. McClung without reservation.