A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richardson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richardson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Richardson practice?
- Dr. Mark Richardson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Richardson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See York Surgeons.