A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Russell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- IgA Deficiency
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Russell practice?
Dr. Mark Russell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.