Learn more about Dr. Mark Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Russell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- IgA Deficiency
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Russell MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Russell practice?
- Dr. Mark Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Russell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.