A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Russell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- IgA Deficiency
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Russell MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Russell practice?
- Dr. Mark Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Russell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.