A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Saunders, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Mother Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saunders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Saunders practice?
Dr. Mark Saunders practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX and Longview, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists and Tyler Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Saunders, Dr. Marcel Saunders, Dr. Marcelino Saunders, Dr. Marcellus Saunders, Dr. Marcelo Saunders, Dr. Marco Saunders