Dr. Mark Schneider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 13th, 2016
patient
I like BC no Matter what problem I had he would listen & shown concern. I would get my appt.in a fare time. The only thing.. Took forever to get in you could be sitting there for hours. But over all I like my Dr.

April 9th, 2016
horrible horrible doctor
Most difficult and doctor i have ever encountered. Waited weeked to get a referal for a biopsy. When i finally got it, it was to a completly wrong kind of doctor. Even more weeks later im still waiting for it to be corrected. Ive called many times and nothing has been done. Half the time the nurses dont relay the messages back to him. He scheduled me an appointment with him to renew my meds and it was closed that day and i didnt get a call or anything saying no one would be there and that id have to reschedule so now i have to wait and be in extreme pain until i can finally get another appointment. Hes also lied on important paperwork saying im in perfect health when clearly im not, you can tell just by looking at me and if i was he would have no reason to prescrine me anything in the first place. Im switching doctors as soon as possible. Ive never been treated by a doctor so carelessly. Very frustrated and will not be coming back

February 21st, 2014
excellent Doctor and Staff
They care about patients. Which I have found is not easy to find. The Doctor takes time and listens. Has compassion.

September 2nd, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER
Dr.Schneider took care of my family for over 16 years. He was a life saver more then once. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and continued his education while working; staying on top of all new medical procedures, and medications. My family and I were heartbroken when he closed his practice in Glenn Rose. We wouldn't hesitate to refer any and all we knew to him for care.

March 31st, 2011
Best physician ever
Dr Schneider was our primary care provider for 16 years. He has since closed in office and contracted with independent hospitals to be their emergency room doctor. While under his care Dr Schneider was compassionate, concerned, spent as much time as we needed discussing various medical issues. He continued his education while in practice and literally saved my husband's life on more than one occasion. His knowledge with regards to the working of the human anatomy is nothing short of remarkable, almost uncanny. Dr Schneider is an outstanding physician, excellent, superb in every category.