A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mark Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Smith practices Urology near Sheffield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, AL and Russellville, AL.
See Sheffield Urologists.