Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
by Katie K on Jan 13th, 2015

Dr Mark is a pretty good pediatrician but I will not be taking my kids back to this office ever again. Their staff is so unfriendly, my kids are scared to go there. The nurses argue in front of patience which frightened my kids, they are rude on the phone. It feels like you are herded into the office like cattle. Dr Mark was the only reason we kept going back but after this last visit for flu shots we are done. My son cried and wanted to ask the nurse a few questions before he got his shot, the nurse yelled she didn't have time for this, that she had other patience to see and made me hold him down screaming. She then walked out, rolled her eyes and threw his file on the front desk and walked away. The nurses are always rude, this is common of this office. I won't put my kids through that again. Other places are much friendlier and professional.

by Jessica Wall on Jan 21st, 2013

The staff and Drs. are very personable. They truly care about my kids. Show interest and concern in my other child(ren) even if not being seen by the dr. at the time. I love being able to actually talk with a dr. when I call. I'm not always having to just go through a nurse. Thank you!!

Oct 29th, 2009

-Switched my 3 children to him when my youngest was born (2004)-Very thorough, accurate, good follow-up.-Conservative ie doesn't prescribe unless necessary.Explains issues well, answers all questions, GREAT with my kids.