Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Thompson
Dr. Mark Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Thompson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Mark Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Dr. Thomas Gallagher
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi34
Dr. Anita Pedersen
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi29
Dr. Stephanie Vann
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi19