A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Wilson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.