A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Wilson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.