A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Waciega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Waciega, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waciega graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Waciega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Waciega MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Waciega practice?
- Dr. Mark Waciega has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Waciega practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Anesthesiologists and Freehold Family Physicians.