A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Wade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wade practice?
- Dr. Mark Wade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wade practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Fairbanks Surgeons.