Learn more about Dr. Mark Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Wade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wade practice?
- Dr. Mark Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wade practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Surgeons.