A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wadina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wadina is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wadina, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadina graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wadina has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Wadina MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Wadina practice?
- Dr. Mark Wadina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wadina practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Stevens Point Radiologists.