Dr. Mark Walberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Walberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2013

Run don't walk from this man; can't stress this enough

Walberg came very highly praised from my moms oncologist. Said he is very thorough, crosses t's and dots i's etc... His only thoroughness was not contacting patient in a timely manner; blatant lying about consulting with other docs involved in my moms care; making a patient wait an hour for in office. I could make this very long and detailed but won't. Two more things to touch on though. Communication within his office is horrible. Most concerning is an incident that happened in recovery after a second procedure. Brought this to his attention during an ov that didn't need to happen. Made an hour long trip and an hour long wait for nothing. His incompetent staff member didn't understand my moms post procedure symptoms. Back to incident. Recovery room did not have enough pain meds on hand. My mom could hear and more importantly feel the line being removed. She was in tears when she got back to her room and still had to wait to get pain meds. Walberg face during my explanation of the situation was one of complete uninterest. You could tell he couldn't wait until I finished so he could wash his hands of the incident. Really!!!??? That is your answer? No "I will find out what happened and make sure that it never happens again. It's very upsetting to hear that a patient of mine had such an unpleasant experience." I reiterate, run fast and far from this man! Wish I didn't have to submit an overall star rating. Only did because it was required.

July 8th, 2011

Avoid this doctor at all costs

Dr. Walberg would not return calls, including would not even call the regular oncologist even when she provided her personal phone number to his nurse. Kept putting us off via his nurse when we called to schedule necessary followup scan and would not provide adequate explanation. FInally got so worried about this that we "fired" him and went elsewhere for the scan. Distressing experience at an already stressful time. Strongly suggest anyone avoid dealing with this man.

January 31st, 2011

Dr. Mark Walberg

Dr Walberg has been seeing my sister for gallbladder cancer. I have been with my sister on every visit with Dr Walberg and every time my the experience was so poor. The way he provided my sis his diagnosed was so unprofessional and cruel that made my sister more sick and depressed. Some of the words that he used were radiation and chemo will make your sister stupid Dr Walberg has giving the impression that he doesnt want to treat my sister and is just going to let her died. I will not recommend this Dr to any cancer patients

April 26th, 2017