Learn more about Dr. Mark Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Waldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Waldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waldman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruce Waldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Mark Waldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Waldman practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.