A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Waldman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Waldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Waldman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruce Waldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Mark Waldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Waldman practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors.