A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Waldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Waldman practice?
Dr. Mark Waldman practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Waldman, Dr. Markus Waldman, Dr. Marlon Waldman, Dr. Marcelo Waldman, Dr. Marc Waldman, Dr. Marcellus Waldman