A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wallis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wallis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallis graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Wallis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Wallis practice?
- Dr. Mark Wallis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wallis practices Dermatology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Longview Dermatologists.