A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Walmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Walmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Walmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walmer graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Walmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Walmer MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Walmer practice?
- Dr. Mark Walmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Walmer practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.