2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Most Helpful show details Most Helpful
by Faye V on Nov 30th, 2014

I think Dr. Walmer does a very good job. I come prepared with all the questions I have for him so we don't waste anytime. He always checks on my prior conditions and I like and appreciate his expedience.

Pill Pusher show details Pill Pusher
by Daughter of Parents that use this DR on Jan 26th, 2013

Parents Dr and "Friend" as they say - but think twice before going to him if you ever want to get an accurate diagnosis. Will cost you a fortune on tests , most likely become a "pill addict" in time. Will however have an accurate diagnosis once in a while, but only because, as we all know, if you keep guessing your bound to get it right eventually! ! !

Dr. Mark Walmer & Staff show details Dr. Mark Walmer & Staff
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Walmer and his staff give outstanding internal medicine care. I receive quality care beyond my expectations. I recently moved from CA. and had to change physicians and I truly believe Dr. Walmer is a brilliant diagnostician. He is very focused and knows exactly the right medication to aid in your personal health management.

Good Dr. show details Good Dr.
Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Walmer was very kind and was genuine in his concerns for my health. His office staff is nice and I would recommend him to anyone that wants a Dr. that is efficient and won't waste your time.

Jul 31st, 2011

Best doctor and office experience ever. Highly recommend this doctor!!

Quitting him and finding another doctor. show details Quitting him and finding another doctor.
Jul 22nd, 2011

Been seeing Dr. Walmer for 15 years. Doesn't even check you when you come in. Too rushed. Even a hangnail requires a specialist. Hard to get referrals when you really need one (a poor staff issue). My husband just found another doctor and I am looking for one,too.

Most arrogant doctor you will ever deal with show details Most arrogant doctor you will ever deal with
Mar 22nd, 2011

This doctor has the most condescending tone of any doctor I have ever dealt with. He orders so many in office tests it's clear that he is making money from them. Even after you have been to see him once a week for several months, yes he will make you come back again and again, if you need medicine he will never phone the pharmacy for you. You will be going into the office for another visit no matter what. He has so many patients that are run through like cattle. I'm switching to another doctor. Most disappointing.

Decent Dr at best, terrible support staff show details Decent Dr at best, terrible support staff
by anonymous on Oct 29th, 2010

Contacted Dr's service Friday, spent the weekend in the hospital. Did not hear from Dr. till late Monday afternoon. he was paged numerous times but did not respond. Messages take take DAYS to get response. Would never recommend this guy

Don't use Mark Walmer show details Don't use Mark Walmer
by concerned patient on Sep 22nd, 2010

The doctor is totally unprofessional and he worries me.

Aug 24th, 2010

This has to be the worst Dr. and office we have ever experienced.

he wasn't great show details he wasn't great
Oct 8th, 2009

I called several times to follow up. Nobody would return my calls. Very unprofessional staff. No soap in bathroom! He sent me for tests that I totally did not need! Waste of time.