Dr. Mark Walmer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Walmer?

May 9th, 2017

Worst supporting staff ever

Staff is unhappy, doesn't follow-thru, bad attitude and doesn't keep your file up-to-date. Hook previous records in for scanning and adding to my file. They never completed it so Dr had no access to records. They never answer a call or return your calll. Billing is a mess and can never reach the right person- no call backs. This practice is a mess. Dr says something one time and something different the next. I will not return.

February 2nd, 2017

Don't waste your time at this office

This practice is notorious for billing errors and the staff is totally rude.

January 31st, 2017

Very more run staff

at this office you can't tell staff you are not happy about something, from billing or staff not listening to you, if you feel something is wrong. they will let you go, even its there fault., even if you been there for alot of years. its so sad, they will let you go for the smalls reason. call back's don't happen, you have to keep calling for weeks to get any information. you tell them about it , they will say you can't come back to this office. i know more that 12 people who have been ask to leave for many reason from questioning bill and asking question why. they double bill if they ask you a question that has knowing to do with this vist so you get double billed.

January 13th, 2016

Not enough time with patients

Twice over the past several years I've had the doctor tell me he didn't have time to hear all my comments. He simply left the exam room when the "time" ran out. About 10-15 minutes. I have a PCP to "manage" my condition, but it seems as though Dr. Walmer would rather I go directly to a specialist; which, in essence, puts me back into self-diagnosis -- selecting the right specialist. I like Dr. Walmer personally, but he doesn't have, or won't take, the time to fully listen to my situation.

June 26th, 2015

Dr. Walmer has provided me compassionate medical care for many years. I appreciate the convenience of being able to get lab work done in the office when needed. The office staff are very helpful and responsive when I've needed an appointment, a referral or a test that Dr. Walmer has ordered to get it scheduled and completed quickly.

March 27th, 2015

Avoid EVIM

EVIM could be an example of socialized medicine in other countries . Dr. Walmer spend a short period of time patients , doesn't listen to patients questions, he's always in a hurry to go to next patient, talk down to patients, extremely poor bedside manners,. I won't go back.

November 30th, 2014

Most Helpful

I think Dr. Walmer does a very good job. I come prepared with all the questions I have for him so we don't waste anytime. He always checks on my prior conditions and I like and appreciate his expedience.

February 17th, 2014

I am always at ease when I visit Dr. Walmer. He explains every thing throughly and schedules my appointments to suit my schedules.

January 27th, 2013

Pill Pusher

Parents Dr and "Friend" as they say - but think twice before going to him if you ever want to get an accurate diagnosis. Will cost you a fortune on tests , most likely become a "pill addict" in time. Will however have an accurate diagnosis once in a while, but only because, as we all know, if you keep guessing your bound to get it right eventually! ! !

August 21st, 2012

Dr. Mark Walmer & Staff

Dr. Walmer and his staff give outstanding internal medicine care. I receive quality care beyond my expectations. I recently moved from CA. and had to change physicians and I truly believe Dr. Walmer is a brilliant diagnostician. He is very focused and knows exactly the right medication to aid in your personal health management.

April 23rd, 2012

Good Dr.

Dr. Walmer was very kind and was genuine in his concerns for my health. His office staff is nice and I would recommend him to anyone that wants a Dr. that is efficient and won't waste your time.

July 31st, 2011

Best doctor and office experience ever. Highly recommend this doctor!!