Dr. Mark Walmer MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chandler, AZ

2.9

February 1st, 2017
Don't waste your time at this office
This practice is notorious for billing errors and the staff is totally rude.

January 31st, 2017
Very more run staff
at this office you can't tell staff you are not happy about something, from billing or staff not listening to you, if you feel something is wrong. they will let you go, even its there fault., even if you been there for alot of years. its so sad, they will let you go for the smalls reason. call back's don't happen, you have to keep calling for weeks to get any information. you tell them about it , they will say you can't come back to this office. i know more that 12 people who have been ask to leave for many reason from questioning bill and asking question why. they double bill if they ask you a question that has knowing to do with this vist so you get double billed.

January 13th, 2016
Not enough time with patients
Twice over the past several years I've had the doctor tell me he didn't have time to hear all my comments. He simply left the exam room when the "time" ran out. About 10-15 minutes. I have a PCP to "manage" my condition, but it seems as though Dr. Walmer would rather I go directly to a specialist; which, in essence, puts me back into self-diagnosis -- selecting the right specialist. I like Dr. Walmer personally, but he doesn't have, or won't take, the time to fully listen to my situation.

June 25th, 2015
Dr. Walmer has provided me compassionate medical care for many years. I appreciate the convenience of being able to get lab work done in the office when needed. The office staff are very helpful and responsive when I've needed an appointment, a referral or a test that Dr. Walmer has ordered to get it scheduled and completed quickly.

March 27th, 2015
Avoid EVIM
EVIM could be an example of socialized medicine in other countries . Dr. Walmer spend a short period of time patients , doesn't listen to patients questions, he's always in a hurry to go to next patient, talk down to patients, extremely poor bedside manners,. I won't go back.

November 30th, 2014
Most Helpful
I think Dr. Walmer does a very good job. I come prepared with all the questions I have for him so we don't waste anytime. He always checks on my prior conditions and I like and appreciate his expedience.

January 26th, 2013
Pill Pusher
Parents Dr and "Friend" as they say - but think twice before going to him if you ever want to get an accurate diagnosis. Will cost you a fortune on tests , most likely become a "pill addict" in time. Will however have an accurate diagnosis once in a while, but only because, as we all know, if you keep guessing your bound to get it right eventually! ! !

August 21st, 2012
Dr. Mark Walmer & Staff
Dr. Walmer and his staff give outstanding internal medicine care. I receive quality care beyond my expectations. I recently moved from CA. and had to change physicians and I truly believe Dr. Walmer is a brilliant diagnostician. He is very focused and knows exactly the right medication to aid in your personal health management.

April 23rd, 2012
Good Dr.
Dr. Walmer was very kind and was genuine in his concerns for my health. His office staff is nice and I would recommend him to anyone that wants a Dr. that is efficient and won't waste your time.

July 31st, 2011
Best doctor and office experience ever. Highly recommend this doctor!!

July 22nd, 2011
Quitting him and finding another doctor.
Been seeing Dr. Walmer for 15+ years. Doesn't even check you when you come in. Too rushed. Even a hangnail requires a specialist. Hard to get referrals when you really need one (a poor staff issue). My husband just found another doctor and I am looking for one,too.

March 22nd, 2011
Most arrogant doctor you will ever deal with
This doctor has the most condescending tone of any doctor I have ever dealt with. He orders so many in office tests it's clear that he is making money from them. Even after you have been to see him once a week for several months, yes he will make you come back again and again, if you need medicine he will never phone the pharmacy for you. You will be going into the office for another visit no matter what. He has so many patients that are run through like cattle. I'm switching to another doctor. Most disappointing.