A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Walterskirchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Walterskirchen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walterskirchen
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walterskirchen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Walterskirchen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walterskirchen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Walterskirchen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Walterskirchen MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Walterskirchen practice?
- Dr. Mark Walterskirchen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Walterskirchen practices Urology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, MO and Vancouver, WA.
See Springfield Urologists.