Dr. Mark Wang MD Patient Reviews

May 16th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner.

November 22nd, 2014
Second opionon
What a breath of fresh air! I have been suffering with back and leg pain for years. I was referred to another spine doc by my family internist. I was told by this other spine doctor that I would need surgery immediately to fuse the bones in my back otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk anymore. That doctor was rude and spent a total of 5 minutes talking to me before running out of the room. Instead I saw Dr Wang for another opinion and he diagnosed me immediately with spinal stenosis and recommended a minimally invasive procedure. I had the operation and was home and up walking the same day! My back and leg pain are gone and I haven't felt this good in years. Do yourself a favor and see Dr Wang if you have a spine problem. He will take the time to explain what you have and most importantly fix the problem. I only wish I had seen him sooner.

February 9th, 2014
Best Dr. ever!
I had back pain and leg pain for ten years. During this time I saw several doctors who basically said nothing further to do. I could no longer walk any distances without enduring severe pain in my lower back and legs. Dr. Wang explained the issue and we decided on surgery. I am now pain free and able to have my life back. I highly recommend Dr. Wang . He is wonderful,kind ,supportive and an excellent M.D.

May 5th, 2013
The results
Back surgery is a frightening thought but when it is the last option, it's the last option. Dr. Wang from the first meeting to my last visit provided the confidence to make that decision. The Surgery was Thursday, the pain was gone, no pain meds after Saturday. The hardest part was being careful during the healing. I can not say enough nice things about him and his staff. It was a Blessing.

April 9th, 2013
Lower Back and Leg Pain
What a wonderful experience. Dr. Wang and his assts. took Xrays on my first visit. Set up an MRI within a few days. Within a month of surgery I already feel like a new woman. Seriously I can walk a good distance now and even some stairs. I was anxious about a cage and screws in my back, but they gave me confidence in the outcome. So glad we did the surgery. Thank You Spine Institute of AZ.

March 2nd, 2013
After experiencing leg weakness and foot drop, I consulted Dr. Wang. He explained I had a pinched nerve in my lower back and how surgery could correct it. He took his time explaining the cause and the possibilities for correction. Dr Wang performed the surgery and I feel I am on the road to a full recovery. The Dr. is outstanding, very personable, professional and knowledgeable.Nicest experience I have had consulting a Dr., and during and after surgery I was treated with utmost respect to my problem. I would definitely recommend him. His staff is also very accommodating and easy to work with.

February 27th, 2013
My pain is GONE!
I saw Dr. Wang because I was having constant pain radiating down my right arm. We tried a conservative approach first, but I did not experience any relief. Dr. Wang then explained what surgery would involve, the restrictions I would have afterwards and what I could expect in the weeks to come. I knew the surgery was a success when I awoke from the anesthesia and my pain was gone. YaHoo!! Dr. Wang is professional, personable and never seems rushed when I am with him. I would recommend him to anyone faced with a spine issue.

May 12th, 2011
Sciatica is Gone!
Very good experience with a very scary problem. Over the last several months I developed increasing pain in my back that began to go into my legs. I went to several doctors who couldn't find out what was wrong with me. I felt like most of the docs I saw either didn't really examine me or just didn't want to put in the time to explain what was going on. Dr. Wang on the other hand was totally professional. He took the time to listen to my story, examine me, and explained that I was having sciatica due to a pinched nerve in my back. After much debate, I decided to have surgery on my back and I can honestly say that was the best decision I have ever made. My leg pain is completely gone and my back is slowly but surely getting back to the way it used to be. Dr. Wang was great.

December 23rd, 2009
Car Accident
Overall experience was excellent. I really don't like going to doctors, and often get frustrated trying to figure things out. Many don't seem to take the time to explain, nor do they understand the stress when one sees a doctor. Dr Wang took the time to explain, discuss and did not seem in the least bit rushed, although I knew he was busy. Definitely a good experience.