A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wasserman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wasserman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wasserman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasserman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 24 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wasserman practice?
Dr. Mark Wasserman practices Family Medicine near Miller Place, NY.
See Miller Place Family Physicians.