A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Watson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Umbilical Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Watson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Watson MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Watson practice?
- Dr. Mark Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Watson practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.