A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Watts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Mark Watts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E M. Watts practice?
- Dr. E Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. E Watts practices Family Medicine near Vinton, VA.
See Vinton Family Physicians.