Learn more about Dr. E Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Watts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Mark Watts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E M. Watts practice?
- Dr. E Watts has 3 office locations.
Dr. E Watts practices Family Medicine near Vinton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Troutville, VA and Daleville, VA.
See Vinton Family Physicians.