A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earl Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earl Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earl Watts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earl Mark Watts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earl M. Watts practice?
- Dr. Earl Watts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earl Watts practices Family Medicine near Vinton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Troutville, VA and Daleville, VA.
See Vinton Primary Care Doctors.