Learn more about Dr. Mark Wax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wax is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wax
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wax Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wax, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wax graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wax has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Wax MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Wax practice?
- Dr. Mark Wax has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wax practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Radiologists.