A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wax is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wax, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wax graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wax has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Wax MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Wax practice?
- Dr. Mark Wax has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wax practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Commack, NY.
See Huntington Station Radiologists.